This post is also available in: Japanese
The bibliographical series is focused on the bibliographical research on Southeast Asian Studies related resources.
7. Intarasiripong, Jirapan. 2011. Articles of Thai Cremation Books in the Center for Southeast Asian Studies Library, Kyoto University (III).
6. Apallidya Sitepu, compiled. 2011. Compilation of Bibliography on Indonesian Religious Publication at CSEAS Library. CSEAS Bibliographical Series No.6
5. Cut Armansyah, compiled. 2008. CSEAS Collection on Indonesian Socio-Economics and Political Conditions in 1998-2007: A Selected Bibliography.
4. Takako Kitagawa, translated. 2008. Auguste Pavie. Excursion dans le Cambodge et le royaume de Siam. Saigon: Imprimerie du Gouvernement (1884).
3. Nguyen Thi Xuan Binh, compiled. 2008. Bibliography on Vietnam Agriculture, 2000-2005. 2 vols
2. Surithong Srisa-ard. 2007. Articles of Thai Cremation Books in the Center for Southeast Asian Studies Library Kyoto University.
1. Library of Center for South East Asian Studies Kyoto University. 2006. Bibliography of Microform Holdings at the Library, Center for Southeast Asian Studies (Periodicals)